Yesterday we started your second graded project, Hand Drawings.
We established the following as Goals and Criteria:
- Good Pose - palm view and bent finger(s)
- Accurate Edges and Line use
- Accurate and Realistic Size
- Good Page Use
The steps to the hand drawing are as follows:
- Get a good drawing of your hand on the Picture Plane.
- Transfer this drawing onto the manilla paper LIGHTLY.
- Look at your ACTUAL HAND and redraw/fix/finish all of the lines based on the edges of your hand.
Remember that this is not an academic course where we cover something in one day and then you "know" it. In order to learn to draw, you have to do A LOT of repetition. To that end, you are to make TWO different drawings of your hand. You will turn the BEST one in tomorrow for a grade.
See the link below for a copy of the Rubric and specific point values if you need to:
CLICK ME! CLICK ME FOR THE RUBRIC!